Do you want straighter teeth but are put off by the thought of wearing metal braces? Why not use clear aligners instead? They provide the same function as traditional metal versions and are virtually undetectable.
Why Clear braces?
Texas Orthodontic Specialists provides a variety of braces, with Invisalign being the most popular due to its discretion.
This innovative type of teeth straightening includes customized see-through aligners that are put and removed in the same way that retainers are. The method is straightforward. Simply wear the aligners day and night and replace them every 2-3 weeks with a new pair of aligner trays. You keep going till your treatment is finished. This means that you’ll spend less time scheduling appointments and more time sitting in the chair on each visit.
Here are some other advantages of clear braces you may not have considered:
- Because clear aligners are nearly invisible, they are less noticeable when you are undergoing treatment.
- There are no wires or brackets to adjust with Invisalign, and nothing to puncture or injure your cheeks or gums.
- When eating or drinking, remove the trays to avoid food becoming entangled in the wires and brackets.
- Brushing simplified! You won’t have to weave floss around wires or between brackets since you can remove the aligners every time you brush your teeth.
- There are no dietary limitations!
- Because they contain no metal, clear aligners are excellent for persons who are allergic to metal.
- If you have fewer appointments, you will spend less time in the orthodontist’s chair.
Straight teeth are not only more appealing, but they also improve overall dental health.
By seeking treatment, you’ve taken the first step toward a bright future of oral health. When your teeth are not crowded, they are easier to care for. Cleaning your teeth and gums might help you fight bacteria. This lowers your risk of developing gum disease and tooth decay, keeping your heart and body healthy.